Bliesma M74P-6 midranges have extremely low mass (2.3 g) of moving part, with linear excursion of 2.4 mm.
- 74 mm paper dome developed together with Dr. Kurt Müller
- Extremely low moving mass for better transient response and higher efficiency
- Fully saturated neodymium motor with copper sleeve for low non linear and modulation distortion
- 2.4 mm linear excursion (P-P) and large vent channel for undistorted low frequency operation
- No ferrofluid for improved dynamics
- Aluminium rear chamber with natural wool damping
- Recommended frequency range Fs – 6 kHz
Single-layer ribbon CCAW (Copper-clad Aluminum Wire) voice coil of Bliesma M74P-6 is wound on titanium former.
Bliesma M74P-6 midranges feature 74 mm natural silk soft dome with integrated surround and protection grill. Thick aluminium mounting flange is powder coated, aluminium rear chamber is filled with natural wool damping.