Rectangular recessed panel with 2 pairs of gold plated 5-way binding posts, which are insulated to prevent shorts. Perfect for bi-amp configurations. Accepts up to 10 gauge wire. Standard spacing for use with dual banana plugs. Overall size: 121 mm x 95 mm; cutout: 98 mm x 76 mm. Includes gasket and gold plated bridging bars.
- Insulated binding posts prevent accidental shorts
- Accepts up to 10 gauge wire
- Gold plate reduces corrosion and improves signal transfer
- Standard 19 mm center-to-center spacing accepts dual binding posts
- Attached gasket ensures a good seal to cabinets
Bi-Amp Speaker Terminal Cup Gold Insulated Binding Post Banana Jack
This terminal cup gives your speakers a high-end finish. The 2 pairs of 5-way binding posts are gold plated for improved signal transfer, and insulated to prevent accidental short circuits. Ideal for speakers using a bi-amp configuration, separate amps for woofers and tweeters, or even as a subwoofer input and output terminal. This terminal also includes gold plated bridging bars for easy parallel wiring. Standard 19 mm center-to-center spacing allows for the use of dual binding posts. The included gasket guarantees a good cabinet seal.