- High excursion Dayton Audio ND91-4 driver delivers surprising output and extension
- Dual passive radiators allow for a lower tuning frequency than possible with a port
- A Dayton Audio ND20FB-4 tweeter provides crisp, clear highs and loads of detail
- A tiny footprint means these will fit just about anywhere
- Customize the precision-cut CNC enclosure to fit any décor
- A perfect match with any of our small Dayton desktop amplifiers
Passive Aggressive | Mini Speaker Kit | Pair
Do you want BIG sound in a tiny space? Look no further than the Passive-Aggressive speaker kit. This kit is the ultimate definition of “big things coming in small packages”. Designed in-house by Dayton Audio engineers, this tiny kit will amaze you with its clarity, output, and bass extension.
A single Dayton Audio ND91-4 high excursion woofer handles bass and midrange frequencies. With a self-shielding Neo-Balanced motor structure and copper alloy shorting rings, this small woofer provides very low distortion and incredible excursion capabilities. Mated to a pair of ND90-PR passive radiators, this kit reaches lower than anyone would expect in an enclosure this size. The compact but accurate Dayton Audio ND20FB-4 tweeter fills out the top end with crystal clear highs that do not fatigue, even at higher volumes. These are all brought together with a custom-designed second-order crossover for a nice smooth woofer-tweeter transition.
Specifications: Power handling: 40 watts RMS/80 watts max • Frequency response: ±4 dB from 75-20,000 Hz • Impedance: 4 ohms • Sensitivity: 82 dB 1W/1m. Dimensions: 6.5″ H x 4.5″ W x 5″ D.
Note: Screws, terminals, and speaker wire are not included.