The Reference Line stands for selected high-end products with outstanding sound-quality.
The GZPA Reference 2 PURE is a high-end 2-Channel amplifier with a dual-mono direct-signal layout.
Because of the separated channels and direct signal paths, it allows an excellent sound quality performance.
The direct signal paths could be realized by leaving out all sound affecting parts, potentiometers and switches.
– High-End pure sound quality amplifier
– 1 Ohm stabile stereo / 2 Ohm bridged
– Symmetrical dual-mono direct-signal layout
– Shielded and separated dual power supply
– Continuously variable Bias Setting Class AB – nearly Class A
– Adjustable input sensitivity
– Soft delayed remote turn-on
– Power & Protection indicator
– Thermal, over current, speaker short, Speaker DC protection
– Temperature-sensitive controlled fan
– Plexiglas bottom plate
– White LED illumination inside
– High quality Rhodium RCA plugs
– Selected high-end SANKEN® transistors
– Low distortion LM4562 OP with 0.00003% THD N
– Ground Zero exclusive Mundorf Mcap® capacitors
– Special made audio-optimized Mundorf secondary capacitors for maximum buffering
– Capsuled ALPS potentiometers with channel separated level adjustment and summarize-function
– Low-tolerance Vishay Dale emitter-resistors for accurate bias point stabilization
– Copper anodized aluminum strand cast heatsink
Output Power @ 4 Ohm (CEA*)2 x 420 W
Output Power @ 2 Ohm (CEA*)2 x 750 W
Output Power @ 1 Ohm (CEA*)2 x 1150 W
Bridge mode @ 4 Ohm (CEA* / 10% THD)1 x 1800 W
Bridge mode @ 2 Ohm (CEA* / 10% THD)1 x 2700 W
Dimensions 59 x 6,75 x 23,6 cm