Expand your wireless Bluetooth experience with Dayton Audio TBAB-26 multi-pairing Bluetooth amplifier board. Use it as a single stereo HiFi Bluetooth 5.0 2 x 6W amplifier board, or add another board and pair them together for wireless left and right channels. This makes these boards perfect for making two Bluetooth speakers which eliminates any wires running between them.
- Pairs with other Dayton Audio TBAB-26 boards to expand the Bluetooth wireless experience
- Volume control for setting maximum output for a variety of speakers
- USB-C port enables it to be powered by any 5 VDC/USB source
- Bluetooth 5.0 for maximum wireless range
- Small 60 x 25.36 x 9.6 mm (2.37″ x 1″ x 0.38″) size fits in almost any enclosure
Dayton Audio TBAB-26 2 x 6W TWS Pairing Bluetooth 5.0 Amplifier Board
Bluetooth speakers work great because there’s now wires running between your smartphone/tablet and the speaker. One problem is stereo separation. Some Bluetooth speakers have an additional speaker, but you must run a wire between the two speakers to get quality stereo separation in a room. The Dayton Audio TBAB boards solve this problem. Build two portable Bluetooth speakers with them and set them up to 30 ft. apart. Pair the master board/speaker with your iPhone. Pair the master with the slave and enjoy left and right stereo sound between the two boards/speakers. Some Android devices have a media output function that enables you to have two Bluetooth boards/speakers paired at the same time. With this option two masters and two slaves pair together for even more Bluetooth wireless options. The unused speaker outputs on each board continue to work as their designated channel if you choose to hook a speaker up to it.
Pairing Two Boards Together
1. Pair one board to your phone and play music through the board. This will be the master board.
2. Press and hold down the button on the master board until it beeps.
3. Press and hold down the button on the second board until you here a chime tune. This will be the slave board. Wait a few seconds and you’ll hear your music playing through both boards.
4. These boards will stay paired until you press and hold down the button on the slave board to free it from the master board.
Specifications: â€¢ Power input: 4.5~5.5 VDC â€¢ Power output: 2 x 6W @ 4 ohms â€¢ Minimum Impedance: 4 ohms Frequency response: 20 to 20K Hz (Â±3 dB) â€¢ Switching frequency: 420K Hz â€¢ Dimensions: 2.37″ x 1″ x 0.38″ (60 x 25.36 x 9.6 mm).