With a unique wing nut design, Dayton Audio BPWK-G gold plated binding posts make it easy to apply torque to wire and spade connections. The fully insulated design protects against short circuits, and blanking plugs are included to conform with European LDV standards. Finally, the 3.18cm threaded posts make these ideal for installation directly into thick enclosure walls.
- Wing nut design makes it easy to create solid connections on wire and spade connectors
- Free spinning ferrule prevents forcing out spade connectors or cutting wires strands
- 3.18cm long threaded shaft for simple installation directly into cabinet walls
- Fully insulated design and optional blanking plugs meets the European LVD
- Accepts spade connectors, bare wire (up to 10 GA), or banana plugs
Dayton Audio BPWK-G | Winged Knob Insulated Binding Post | Banana Jack | Pair Gold
When using bare wire or spade connectors on speaker systems, more pressure means less resistance. Dayton Audio’s convenient BPWK-G winged knob insulated binding posts make it easy to apply more torque by hand for maximum pressure and the best possible connection. The tightening knob also includes a free spinning knurled ferrule to apply straight, even pressure on spade connectors and keep them from rotating or getting forced out. The free spinning ferrule even includes a recessed area on its inside edge to allow high pressure on bare wire without cutting or shearing off the individual strands.
To help prevent accidental shorts or shock, these posts are fully insulated in a clear polycarbonate shell and even include optional red and black blanking plugs to fully comply with the European Low Voltage Directive. In addition, with a 3.18cm long 6.35mm diameter threaded post the BPWK-G binding posts are easy to install directly into the thick walls of speaker enclosures.
Note: Sold in red/black pairs and include the optional blanking plugs.