The measurement microphones from Audiomatica are precision condenser electret microphones perfectly suited for laboratory and on-field acoustical measurements. This calibrated version comes with a certificate and digital calibration file.
- Perfect for laboratory and on-field acoustical measurements
- Includes calibration certificate and digital calibration data
- RCA output connector for easy connection with a CLIO system
- Includes cable, microphone clip and calibrator adapter
- Ideal for an-echoic measurements due to long and slim shape
Audiomatica Calibrated Measurement Microphone
This microphone is a calibrated electret measuring microphone that is particularly well suited to being used in conjunction with the other components of the CLIO system. It is supplied with a calibration certificate, calibration data, cable, stand adapter and 1/2” calibrator adapter, all fitted in an elegant plastic case. Its long and thin shape renders it ideal for an-echoic measurements.
The microphone is available in three versions: MIC-01, MIC-02 and MIC-03. They have identical performances but differ in physical size. MIC-01 is preferable for fixed laboratory installations, like an an-echoic chamber. The MIC-02 is easier to handle and is ideal for measurements in a reverberant environment. The MIC-03 measures just 7 cm and is more convenient where space saving is a must.
The frequency response of the Audiomatica microphones is very flat over the entire audio band. For most applications there is no particular correction needed. For situations where high precision is required, this calibrated microphone is supplied with a frequency calibration certificate. This document, together with numerical data on a mini disc, is released by Audiomatica and specifies the frequency behavior of the microphone under test. The data can be used with the CLIO software. See Audiomatica Measurement Microphone for the MIC-01, MIC-02 or MIC-03 without a calibration certificate.
What’s In The Box?
- Audiomatica calibration certificate
- Calibration data on mini disc
- One RCA to RCA 2.7 meter long microphone cable
- Microphone clip with 5/8″ – 27 TPI mount
- Calibrator adaptor
- Durable foam patted case